A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Wednesday, March 06, 2013

Campaign is Ready

In the last two days I have:

  • Created 2 more landing pages with different optin methods than the original 2
  • Added more tracking
  • Added a "retargeting" campaign
  • Updated the split page script to include the new landing pages
  • Added a new email message to the sequence
  • Fixed errors with the previous messages
  • Uploaded a ton of banners
I'm debating about starting the campaign now or waiting until I have more funds in the account.  I think I may start it tonight...

The retargeting is new to me.  Basically, it displays your banners to a person after they have landed on your landing page once.  If you have ever had a specific banner follow you around the Internet, that was retargetting.  It essentially gives you multiple bites at getting the sale/lead on people who have shown interest in your product in the past.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker