A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Monday, January 20, 2014

Salesvideo I and Optin Videos Complete

The first salesvideo, optin video, and sign-up thank you video are complete!

The second one just needs the the first part worked on as the second half of the video is the same as the first salesvideo.  Depending on how the finances look, I may be able to launch by the end of the week.  I still need to make the download pages for the lead magnet report and the actual product before submitting to Clickbank.  Again, when I do that will depend on how much money is available. 

Hopefully, I will not have to wait until payday next week.  If so, I could take care of all of the little things that need to be done first before doing the paid necessities.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker