A Day in the Life of JonnyQ888

A Day in the Life of JQ888

Tuesday, December 09, 2014

Conversion Funnel Leaks

Last time, I mentioned that the sales funnel for SLD was leaky.  Nearly every step in the process is underperforming - from the squeeze page to the actual emails.  I went back yesterday and took a look at some of the emails and realized that they really didn't "sell" the click.  It was mentioned but I really didn't do a good job of convincing the reader that they needed to click the link.  I took three of the emails and retooled them.  We will see how it goes.

With the funnel being leaky, I am hesitant to throw more traffic at the system.  I'm not sure if it would help by providing more info more quickly or if it would hurt by burning my available budget.

SMF is suffering from something similar.  The squeeze page is only converting at ~7%, compared to the 15-20% it used to get years ago.  I need to rethink how to change it for better results.

That's all for now.




Subscribe in NewsGator Online

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
eXTReMe Tracker